Sunday, November 23, 2008

what am i thankful for?


what am i thankful for? in gods word it is important to remember why you are thankful. i believe i have many things to be thankful for a loving husband who gets me, a good family adopted and blood relations also. in church today my friend and extended family member sang a wonderful song that really touched my husbands heart i am thankful for this i have been praying for my husbands walk with god and Carrie my friend you helped a bunch today my husband as many others has many scars and wounds and god is letting him know that he is the healer of all ills and he is worthy to be loved by him i am thankful for this and you for allowing the holy spirit to use you in ways such as this. thank you. even though i was dragging i enjoyed feeding 53 people last night for and early thanks giving i was thankful to see that much love and differences of opions shared whether we wanted it or not ha! ha! but for real family is the most important focus point and we must fight to keep it alive and close don't allow the devil to steal away one more moment with each other the family unit is becoming and in dangered species we must take them off the in dangered list god created the family unit it's up to us to listen to gods leading and save our families and our extended family also. you god says what concerns us concerns him, but what about what concerns him should concern us? lets show our thankfulness by and desire to hear gods heart and be gods heart lets live his concerns for he already knows ours. i am thankful for him for you and for my family amen. happy thanks giving.

1 comment:

~~Kerri~~ said...

Sherry,
I am so glad to k now the song blessed Kelly.... He is growing on me... HAHA that is what he told me about the girls. no Kelly is a wonderful person. I was at Mardels friday and saw that song, I had never heard it. I played it and the holy spirit said learn it.... I have scars, therefore I know God can heal the wounds. We all have wounds, I am so thankful my father loves me enough to just let them be scars. My open wounds are healed up and no more oozing!!! Amen and Amen....
Good day my friend and give us a call maybe we could visit on wednesday!!!!!!!!