Friday, October 24, 2008

in the shadow of his presence

in the shadow of his presence i stand, all in aw of his majesty grand ,i look upon his face so sweet to know i can sit at the masters feet .my love soars high beyond the sky then i look into his eyes and i see his love for his family .my loyalty is tried and true to him i belong and forever to his hand will i cling for the joy of sitting at my fathers feet and his son to see ,and his son to meet ,so onward i go and onward i press to live love and do my best. so one day i may rest at my fathers feet and be complete in the shadow of his presence .i shall finally meet the master of all time and the great i am shall hold me close and know we are one. in the shadow of his presence i shall rest and sing hallelujah to the lamb glory to god in the highest. in the shadow of his presence i will bask to know at last i made it to the fathers throne. i am and always have been his own, always in the shadow of his presence . amen and so be it .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Hi, I'm Gene, Kellie's cousin in Mexia. He told me where to find your blog! I enjoyed reading, and hope to meet you soon.

Blessings,
Gene.

Sherry's quiet place said...

thank you we plan on being there for thanks giving may god bless