Friday, October 17, 2008

the lamp


though life be dark and dreary there's a lamp in the distance. though life roads seems bleak there's a lamp in the distance. when life throws shadows upon your path there's a lamp in the distance. the light of hope has come and victory is one. i pray let me be your lamp lord, let me be your lamp, shine through me lord shine through me make me you lamp lord shine through me shine through the darkness so others might see shine through me lord ,shine through me. when i'm down and out and theres no one around ther's a lamp in the distance. when no one hears my shouts ther's a lamp in the distance. when life is beating me up ther's a lamp in the distance. when everything seems to fail there's a lamp in the distance. when all i have to do is call there;s a lamp in the distance. and all i have to is pull the switch and the light comes through. Jesus you are that lamp and you shine through me there need be no more darkness just light. so shine through me lord,shine through me , make me your lamp lord, shine through me, shine through the darkness so others might see, shine through me lord shine through me.

No comments: