Tuesday, November 18, 2008

psalms 23

"the lord is my Shepard; i shall not want. he maketh me to lie down in green pastures:he leadeth me besides still waters. he restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of rightousness for his name sake. yea,thoough i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i will fear no evil:for thou art with me.thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies: thou anointest my head with oil;my cup runneth over.surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:and i will dwell in the house of the lord for ever." when i read this it truly encourages me to know that no matter what Jesus is there for me he gives great comfort in knowing as long as i am obedient to him and his truths i will receive such a reward as heaven and a place with him. i look forward to the day . i have been having a bit of a ruff time of things not knowing which direction my husband and i are to take where god wants us to be and were and win he will show me but i know gods promises are sure and he will not let me down there is a place for me and my husband in his work our lives are in his hands and he keeps us safe from our enemies especially our number one enemies Satan. and i know our financial situation will improve because even in the valleys there is springs of refreshing and he lays out our paths and keeps us straight. and no mater what he is always there. as long as we remain in him true honest obedient and faithful.

1 comment:

~~Kerri~~ said...

The Lord certainly has not ever forsaken his own. I am convienced that He is FAITHFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay true to Him and He will lead and guide you. your place for now until He moves you is being there to encourage others and lift them up. you are a true encourager and a faithful worker. Keep praying believeing and holding on to Him...