Wednesday, November 12, 2008

romans 8:38-39

Romans 8:38-39 -" for i am persuaded,that neither death,nor life, nor principalities,nor powers,nor things present,nor things to come,nor height,nor depth,nor any other creature,shall be able to separate us from the love of god,which is in Christ Jesus our lord. " this gives me great comfort and a bold desire to step forward and never look back at my past though it may have it's good points and i pray i learn from my mistakes i know god is there always in front leading me and his sweet spirit has my back Jesus my hand and whom he has no one thing person or Satan himself can rip from him. i know my past doesn't matter to him my sins are forgiven and no matter what Satan throws my way i will and shall overcome. because of him i am able to let go and hang on to him the deliverer . some days i have such trouble understanding which way i am to go, have you ever been there? but then god reminds me it isn't for me to always know but to trust in him. trust that is such a hard thing for a mere human but it can be done we trust in a lot of non essential things all the time why not him? god is the only way for me and knowing that gives me great comfort and desire to live life to the fullest. and it makes my heart sing."so we thy people, and the sheep of thy pasture shall give thanks unto thee for ever, we shall show forth thy praises to all thy generation."ps79:13

1 comment:

~~Kerri~~ said...

I honestly believe trust is hard for any human who will honestly admit it. I have a hard time trusting because I have been let down so many times by people. But isnt it GREAT to know we can trust our Father. He is so faithful and NEVER fails us.....